Tunes-day: Pump Up the Jam

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

After deciding to take a small break from blogging, I'm back and ready to go!

Lately, I've been thinking about motivation and things that motivate me. For me, motivation can come from anything: an interesting person I've met, a movie I've seen, a Pinterest board, but I'm especially motivated by music.

From soft, sweet songs to edgy, alternative songs to sad, stare-out-the-window-like-a-music-video songs, music speaks to us in a number of ways. A lot of times, I find myself motivated by pulse-pounding, loud, punch-the-air music. When that happens, I feel like running at top speed and round housing some evil villain.

Top 5 Hype Songs

  1. N*ggas in Paris by Jay Z and Kanye West
  2. Yoga by Janelle Monae
  3. I'll Make a Man Out of You by Donnie Osmond (from Mulan)
  4. That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony
  5. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up) by Fall Out Boy
Seriously, guys, give these songs a listen and you'll feel like Kim Possible, Peggy Carter, and Olivia Benson all wrapped together.

What songs get you pumped up?

Comments