Tunes-day: Now Playing

Happy Tuesday, everybody! 

As you've noticed, I'm not doing the daily themed posts anymore. Between work and overloading my blog, I think it's better to do a weekly post with a few themed ones sprinkled along the way.

Which brings us here!

Accurate picture of me listening to the following songs...

These are the top 3 songs I just can't get enough of right now:

Kissing Strangers- DNCE feat Nicki Minaj
Kissing strangers until I find someone I love... Kissing strangers until I find someone I trust... Kissing strangers, open heart, open mind, never know who you'll find...

Believer- Imagine Dragons
First things first I'ma say all the words inside my head. I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, the way that things have been. Second thing's second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be. I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, the master of my sea...

The Cure- Lady Gaga
If I can't find the cure, I'll fix you with my love. No matter what you know, I'll fix you with my love, and if you say you're okay, I'm gonna heal you anyway. Promise I'll always be there, promise I'll be the cure.

Comments