Blog Updates: Part 2

It's Friday everybody! GET PUMPED!

For those of you who read my blog regularly, thanks a bunch! For those of you who don't... well, I am silently judging you...

I have been wanting to make some more changes to my blog lately to make it prettier and more "me". I have also been wanting to make some changes to my posts. Every day, I have trying to post with the daily theme, but I have felt something has been... off with the themes. So I will be changing a few things:

1) Wonderful Wednesday is now... Woman Crush Wednesdays! I will still be doing Wonderful Wednesday on my Snapchat but I thought it was kind of weird doing the same thing on 2 different platforms. Woman Crush Wednesday's are going to be posts about the wonderful women who have influence my life, whether they be my friends, family, authors, singers, and actresses.

2) Treat Yo-self Thursday is now... Throwback Thursday! Apparently, I don't do enough to treat myself to make this a weekly thing. So I will now be posting a throwback picture and relating post on Thursdays!

3) The blog is getting a makeover! I love beautiful blogs, and I want this blog to be just as beautiful! I will be trying to do this on my own, but I will also be recruiting my friend Arcadia to help as well.

Keep a look out for the new changes!



Comments