Wonderful Wednesday

Happy Wonderful Wednesday, everybody!

Wonderful Wednesday is a thing that I do on Snapchat every week where I talk about 3 wonderful things going on in my life. I then ask for people to share their 3 wonderful things in order to spread joy and positivity!

Here are my 3 wonderful things:


1. I cut my hair! 7 inches of hair was cut from my head and I feel so free! A new haircut gives a renewed sense of confidence and it is such a wonderful feeling.


2. It is finally warm outside! Yesterday, I posted about music I like to listen to in the car when I roll my windows down. The weather has been so perfect lately that I have been able to drive with my windows down, wear sandals and dresses, and even sleep with my windows oopen and wake up listening to birds sing!


3. For the first time, possibly, in my whole life, I have not been freaking out about my future this week! I have been doing the Mary, Undoer of Knots novena this week and I've felt so calm about my future. I've been offering my knots to Mary about fear of the future, fear of trusting God, and fear of not seeing God's Will. Seems to be working!


What is your Wonderful Wednesday?



Comments