Tunes-day: Now Playing

It is 75 degrees outside right now, there's a light breeze blowing my fresh haircut, and all feels right in the world! I LOVE when Spring weather finally hits Northern Virginia. It's always a guessing game as to when it will happen (I mean, my campus closed for a snow day over Spring Break...) but when it does, I am a happy camper.

I love rolling my windows down and taking the long way home so that I can jam to my favorite songs. I love turning the music all the way up to educate my fellow drivers in good music taste...

Here is my current "Now Playing" playlist:


Shout Out to My Ex- Little Mix
"Shout out to my ex, you were really quite the man! You made my heart break and that made me who I am! Here's to my ex! Hey, look at me now! I'm all the way up and you'll never bring me down!"

That's What I Like- Bruno Mars
"Take a look in the mirror, now tell me who's the fairest. Is it you? Is it me? Say it's us and I'll agree!"

Just A Guy- BC Jean
"You're one dimensional, you don't go that deep... You can tell me how you're missing me and not call me back."

Love On the Weekend- John Mayer
"You be the DJ, I'll be the driver. You put your feet up in the getaway car. I'm flying fast like a wanted man. I want you, baby, like you can't understand."
Colors- Halsey
"You were red, and you liked me because I was blue. But you touched me, and, suddenly, I was a lilac sky. Then, you decided purple just wasn't for you.

Comments