Monday Motivation: Changes

Image result for monday meme
I get the feeling...

Garfield the cat is credited with the quote, "I hate Mondays." Mondays are known to bring stress and funny Facebook memes. I mean, I get it, you have 2 days off to sleep and have fun only to go back to work Monday morning and daydream about that clock striking the end of your shift on Friday afternoon.

But I actually really like Mondays.

Monday means a brand new week, a whole week of being on your grind and crushing the term #GirlBoss.

Monday means motivation, finding inspiration to get through another week.

Monday means early mornings and late nights, getting work done and preparing for every possible outcome.

Monday means change, trying to find what is making things feel slow and taking charge.

This Monday was for change.

I changed my calendars. I changed out my closet. I changed the layout of my bedroom. I changed my mindset from wanting a nap to working on applications. I changed my hair.

I changed my mindset, so I'm going to change my life.



Comments