Faithful Friday: Faith by Phone

So much for me doing daily blog posts... I got so busy with errands and classwork that I didn't give myself the time to blog. But have no fear, I'm back for Faithful Friday!

As a Catholic, I like to frequent Confession. Something I constantly find myself confessing is my relentless need for control. My desire for control is something that I have to work on every day, but my priest gave me a great idea.

Something that I, as well as most of the world's population, have with me all the time is my phone. Social media, email, class work, texting, it's basically another brain. He suggested that I have a picture as my background that reminds me of God's love for me. So I did. And now, whenever I stress about something and look at my phone, the first thing I see is a watercolor print that says, "but first, PRAY".

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that you can use as the background of your phone, computer, tablet, and even cover photo on Facebook and Twitter:

















Comments