Monday Motivation, February 6 2017

Yesterday was the Super Bowl (congratulations, Patriots!) and I am definitely feeling the excitement!

This week is Homecoming Week at George Mason University and I am on the team! From high school to college, Homecoming has always been exciting. At GMU, we have events ranging from a grocery bingo to a 3-on-3 basketball game to a blood drive. But the one event that I am looking forward to the most is the lip sync battle on Friday!

I've adjusted to life back at home pretty well in the last month. As soon as I came home, I got sick with a sinus infection, not something you want in the middle of moving into a new house. Living with my family is great, but it's hard to get back into that frame of mind when I've been independent for almost 6 months.

Now that things are starting to settle in, having a schedule for workouts, assignments, and Bible Study has gotten much easier. It helps when I have a set schedule when new things pop up, things like Homecoming!

Comments