Tunes-day: Valentine's Day Edition

Happy Valentine's Day to all my married friends, single friends, and in-a-relationship-with-Ben-and-Jerry friends!

For this Tunes-day, I'm going to share some of my favorite love songs!


The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra
"Some day, when I'm awfully low, when the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you..."
Wanted- Hunter Hayes
"'Cause everything that don't make sense about me makes sense when I'm with you..."
Never Stop- SafetySuit
"I will never stop watching as you leave. I will never stop losing my breath every time I see you looking back at me..."
Tenerife Sea- Ed Sheeran
"Should this be the last thing I see, I want you to know it's enough for me 'cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need..."
A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope
"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together..."
The Day Before You- Matthew West
"I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and find out this promise is true. I will never have to go back to the day before you..."

Comments