Wonderful Wednesday, February 8 2017

Hello, world!

I'm sorry that this is so late, but I have been go go go since 9am. So yeah. I'm exhausted. But that never keeps me from finding the wonderful things in my everyday life.

Wonderful Wednesday is something that I started on my Snapchat (follow me @chickadeelee19) and was inspired by my friend Lizzy! I share three wonderful things going on in my life and I hope that you will do the same!


Wonderful Thing #1: It's Homecoming Week! I have been so busy with lip sync practice, but it looks SO GOOD!! I can't wait for Friday! I will try to post it next week!

Wonderful Thing #2: I can get back into a solid workout routine next week! Because of Homecoming taking up all of my non-homework time, I haven't been able to have a steady workout in a while. I'm excited to get back into running and going to the gym.

Wonderful Thing #3: I got to hold a baby!!! It's always a good day when I get to hold a baby! He is just the happiest, handsomest baby in the WHOLE world! Ugh. I love him!


What are the wonderful things going on in your life?

Comments