Tunes-day, February 7, 2017

Stress, it's a killer, and I've been feeling so much stress this week. Between classes, Homecoming, and bible study, I haven't been sleeping well; there's too much jumbling around in my head. When that happens, I turn to music to help me.

Here are three songs that have been on my mind lately:

Blue Ain't Your Color- Keith Urban
I grew up listening to country music and this sounds just like the kind I listened to. I can just picture myself slow dancing in a dingy bar with some handsome stranger, trying to get my mind off of the fella who did me wrong.
 Play That Song- Train
When I first heard this song, I had no idea it was Train! This is such a different vibe that the stuff they have released in the past and I am LOVING it!
A Whole New World- Yuna
I am in love with Polynesian culture; the environment, the language,  the traditions... I'm hoping to go to Hawaii when I am back with Disney. Aulani started calling my name when this song was released with the commercial. Now I need to go find a ukulele... 

Comments