Blog Updates

Hello, blog-osphere!

Welcome to my new and improved blog! In order to keep my blog new and fresh, I am going to be doing daily posts.

Monday Motivation: Let's start the week off on the right foot! What is motivating me to get through the week? What is inspiring me in my life right now? What is keeping me going? These posts will include graphics, workouts, fun activities,

Tunes-day: On Tuesdays, I will be sharing music that I enjoy!

Wonderful Wednesday: Pulling inspiration from my Snapchat account, Wonderful Wednesday is the day where I share 3 wonderful things going on in my life. In return, I want you to do the same: tell me 3 wonderful things going on in your life. This practice is helpful on days when things seem to be going wrong and you just need that little boost of positivity to keep you going.

Treat Yo-self Thursday: Tune in for my favorite health and beauty finds including DIYs.

Faithful Friday: Being Catholic is one of the largest pieces of my identity. On Fridays, I will be sharing Bible Verses, quotes, facts about Saints, and anything else that inspiring from the Catholic Church.

Saturday/Sunday: Most of my free time happens sporadically through the week, leaving my weekends perfect for getting new posts up.

Stay tuned for more excitement!

Comments